A quality, fun preschool with special education services and Pre-Kindergarten for everyone!
Lighthouse International welcomes boys and girls from two through five years to attend our integrated preschool.
Children who are visually impaired learn alongside their sighted peers for a more enriching educational experience. Our curriculum is designed to maximize learning and growth while children enjoy creative and fun activities, make new friends and discover new experiences in a safe and nurturing environment. A smart, convenient choice: We have a certified, highly trained and nurturing staff, a small teacher-student ratio and reasonable fees.
We have limited Summer and Fall 2013 Openings!
Welcoming children with and without vision impairments, between ages 2-5, for year-round enrollment in our integrated preschool.
- Early intervention, Pre-K and special education programs, which include additional therapies
- Extensive competitive curriculum and low teacher-student ratio
- Master’s degree-level teachers and a multi-lingual staff
- Before and aftercare programs to meet your family's needs
- Highly competitive tuition and 10% sibling discount