Even if you have not experienced eye problems in the past, you should see an ophthalmologist if:

  • You experience a change in vision in one or both eyes, such as blurring, double vision, blind spots, flashing lights or floaters.
  • In your eyes, you experience pain, persistent irritation, itching, discharge or the sensation of a foreign body.
  • You have had recurrent conjunctivitis, or red eyes.
  • You experience problems with too many or too few tears.
  • You are currently taking steroids orally for any other condition.
  • You have a growth on the eyelid or the eyelid is incorrectly positioned.
  • You are diabetic.
Eye Doctor and patient



Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Watch us on Youtube   Email   Visit our Flickr